Monday, April 19, 2010

another "thank you for playing" letter

Yeah, I guess. Another "thank you for playing" letter in my mail box. To all of you who send out the human resources rejection letter, really, I appreciate it. At least I know not to wait on you. Then again, interview on Wednesday, letter received on Saturday = you didn't ever really consider me. Not that I mind so much on a case my case basis. But the overall effects of two years of this are grinding me down to nothing.
Okay, I realize I was not well two years ago. I was too sick to do anything for a year. But then I was well enough to return to school, but as long as I only took one class on any given day I was fine. Oh yeah - I'm also crazy as hell. On the other hand, I do good work, not that anybody knows this.

An hour later: I called hr where I was turned down and asked for feedback - waiting for a call back. I wonder what will happen. This hurts. Really hurts. I sometimes wonder if I am too frail to work. I work now, but somehow since my job requires little more than the ability to sit, drive, and tolerate watching the Hallmark Channel with a client, it barely seems to count.

Well, that is all for this moment in time. Talk to you all soon. (Okay, I know nobody is following this, at least as far as now. Maybe I should say I'll talk to myself again soon, but I'm not quite at that point yet. So, dear and unknown friend, if you read this, please show me a little love and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment